• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: kuai
  • Model Number: QY E14(Lamp Holder T210 E14)
  • Material: Other, PP+Tinplate
  • Certification: CE
  • Style: Screw, Punching, Screw, Punching
  • Name: Lamp Holder T210 E14
  • Lamp Holder's Certification: CE RoHS
  • Base: E40,E27,E22,E14
  • Usage: Decorate Lighting
  • Shell: Tinplate,copper,aluminum
  • Feature: Easy and convenient for you to install and use
  • Packaging Details: cartons, customized.
  • Sample: Available

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details box for Lamp Holder T210 E14
Delivery Time 5-15days
Product Description

Remark:

Not every product there are in stock, so pls contack us for confirming before you place a order or give much more delivery time to us, usually 5-7 days for samples, 15-20 days for bulk order.

Product Detail
Model
Model
Model
Model
E14
E22
E27
E40
About Us

SHENZHEN QUYUAN TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD

Shenzhen Quyuan Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional OEM&ODM manufacturer and company specializing in beauty tools and .Our main products include hair dryers,hair straighteners,hair curlers.Most of our products are CE,CCC,ETL certified etc.

Our products are popular all over the world due to their reliable quality and competitive price.We always try our best to serve the best quality and competitive price for our customers. We have been successful to establish a friendly and mutually beneficial relations of cooperation with a lot of Distributors.

Packing
Certifications
Payment and Shipping
Our Service

Terms of shipment:

Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment.

Shipping Companies:

If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.

Shipping way:

We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.

For samples:

We only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.

For bulk order(MOQ:20000 pcs):

we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.

Payment:

40% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 60% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY.

Warranty:

We offer 1-year warranty! We would like to assure you that our products are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.

Promise:

1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
3. OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Best quality, competitive price and on time delivery.

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland)
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $17,000
Learn More